Even with the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, protecting our clients’ health, rights, wellbeing and security remains Crotty Saland PC’s top priority. Whether you are a victim or accused of criminal misconduct, petitioner or respondent in a Family Court Domestic Violence Order of Protection proceeding, student involved in a Title IX or code of conduct investigation, or the target of Revenge Porn, Harassment, Stalking or Extortion, Crotty Saland PC’s legal advocates remain accessible and available 24/7. While life for many may have come to a halt due to the pervasiveness of the Coronavirus, our lawyers are committed to the needs of our current and future clients who require our guidance and services in New York City, the Hudson Valley and elsewhere in New York State and beyond.
Have no misgivings. New Yorkers are a tough bunch and Crotty Saland PC’s family of lawyers and clients are not only the strongest of them all, but united in our care and concern for one another.LEARN MORE: HOW COVID-19 IS AFFECTING YOUR CASE & LEGAL PROCEDURES
- Coronavirus Crimes: Enforcement of COVID-19 Executive Orders in New York
- NYS & NYC Criminal Courts During COVID-19: Important Procedural Changes
- NY Family Court Orders of Protection During the COVID-19 and Coronavirus Pandemic
- Arrest Process and Arraignment in New York City During the COVID-19 and Coronavirus Pandemic
- COVID-19 Student Code of Conduct Violations: Social Distancing & Gatherings
Whether due to an accidental misfiling and misrepresentation or an intentional effort to defraud, securing benefits from the numerous Small Business Administration grants by way of the Paycheck Protection Program or Economic Injury Disaster Loans is potentially criminal. Similarly, collecting Unemployment Insurance or other benefits, such as those provided by the New York City Covid-19 Immigrant Emergency Relief Program, for which you are not entitled may lead to your arrest, indictment and even incarceration.
Whatever the allegation or accusation, do not let an honest mistake or temporary lapse in judgement relegate you to a prison cell and the decimation of your otherwise honorable name that existed well before the fear, frustration and anxiety of the COVID-19 pandemic struck. Protect yourself and implement the right defense now, even during these uncertain times.
Further information and updates regarding COVID-19 are available through the following links:
- New York State Unified Court System
- Center for Disease Control (CDC)
- New York State Department of Health
- New York City Department of Health
- Westchester County Department of Health
- Rockland County Department of Health
- Putnam County Department of Health